I Dream Of Establishing A Church One Day- Beverly Osu

Here is what she told Punch;
"I attended Daughters of Divine Love Convent, Enugu State.  I thought I would be a reverend sister but I abandoned the vision when I dropped out in my fifth year. I finished my secondary education in a secular institution before moving to Babcock University.  I could not finish from Babcock because I had some personal issues. Again, I dropped and enrolled at the National Open University..It affected me in a very spiritual way. In as much as I know worldly things, I still fear God and have faith in Him.  The reason why I wanted to become a nun was because I was raised in a Catholic home.  I just felt it was the best thing for me to do at that time. I used to see myself as a messenger of God.  Even though I did not become a nun, I still remain faithful to God. Part of my dreams is to establish a church and do a lot of charity work"


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...