How 4 kids died in parked car in Kano

People with knowledge of how four children between the ages of 3 and 5 died in a car parked in an uncompleted building at Ja’en Dagon quarters of Kano metropolis have shed further light on the incident.

According to Daily Trust, the kids, who were of the same Ja’en Dagon neighbourhood but from different families were said to have locked themselves in the car on Friday when  residents had gone to Mosque for the congregational prayer.
According Alhaji Shehu Magashi, father of one of the deceased, the boys suffocated because all the windows of the car were up when they entered the car and they could neither wind the windows down nor open the doors.

He said the boys had been in the car about five hours before they were found.
“When we first arrived at the scene, we noticed that the boys had cried so much before they died but because all the windows were closed, no one could hear them crying from outside,” he said.
The owner of the car Ahmad Albdullahi Yakasai who also spoke to Daily Trust on the incident, said he found the corpses of the children while trying to fix the car’s battery around 5pm of the fateful Friday.
“I removed the battery on Wednesday and took it to Sharada quarters for charging. And on my way home on Friday, I stopped over at Sharada and collected it. So when I reached home, I stopped at the entrance of my house and called my wife. I directed her to bring the key of the car to me.
“It was after she brought the key that she informed me about the missing of the four children. So I was about to open the car when suddenly I saw their corpses inside,” Yakassai said.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...