I will either remain single or marry a white man + I still love my hubby – Toyin Aimakhu


Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has vowed to remain single unless she is tying the nuptial nuts with a white man, not an African.
The ‘Iya Ibadan’ is currently separated from her husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

In a recent unscripted video of herself on her official channel, KUWTATV, she revealed she would not be walking down the aisle very soon except it’s with a white man.
She said, “I will remain single or marry a white man.
Toyin Aimakhu2
“Married women are trying, may God give me the strength to marry again.

“I don’t think I can go through it anymore,” she quipped.

Speaking on her estranged relationship with ex-husband, Toyin said, “I got married to a Yoruba guy but I packed my load away because he loves girls too much.”

I still love him but can’t marry him again. Never”

Toyin whose marriage with Johnson was disturbed by infidelity rumors, later got in a relationship with CEO of Ebony Films and Records Production International, Seun Egbegbe but their relationship didn’t last too long before the actress disassociated herself from Seun on social media.

wp-1459874409013
Toyin and Ex hubby

Oya white guys, over to you o, this is an open advert LOL“
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...