If true, don't judge them-OAP Freeze weighs in on TeeBillz and Tiwa Savage's marriage

From the desk of Cool FM OAP Freeze 
I woke up this morning to an ordinary day. The weather was perfect and there was a sense of hope that filled the air........ Until I turned my phone on and the world turned upside down. 
I'm going to be 40 in a few days and I thought I had seen it all. Despite all the rumors about the Baloguns, I always presumed all was well on the Homefront and they were just rumors. My phone rang and it was my radio wife @kaylahoniwo calling, after a brief conversation, we both agreed upon the fact that his account must have been hacked. This is not the Tunji I know. 
The one I know is the most wonderful person on earth and if there is anyone I owe a Favour Tunji is that one person. I remember when I returned from California in 2013, I had become the first Nigerian to win the prestigious Nickelodeon KCA and it seemed a bigger deal to Tunji than even to me that won the award. He had on my behalf reached out to the press to celebrate this achievement which he described as 'major' in his own words.
 Then I had my public meltdown when my previous relationship failed he and @aimakhutoyin were the first people to reach out to me to console me and my respect for him grew. Then there was this one time, on Saint Valentine's day, when Lagos seemed to have run out of flowers and I remembered that @thepoloavenue had an event the night before and they had the most breathtaking white roses I had ever seen. I went over to get some of the flowers for bae and lo and behold Tee Billz was there with similar intentions.
I saw him as the most romantic husband and lover. In the same vein, when speaking to Tiwa during an interview on @coolfmlagos she was all over him. Purring like a cat at each mention of his name. I am still hoping an announcement will be made that his account was hacked... However, if at all the rumor turns out to be true, I implore each and everyone of us not to judge them, instead, let's keep them in our prayers. #BeautifulCouple #BeautifulPeople
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...