Kenyan girl shocked after hearing Nigerian man bought a range rover for mistress

 A Kenyan lady took to facebook to slam Kenyan men who don't spend money on her .She expressed shock that a Nigerian man bought a Range rover and mansion for his mistress..She says she is a billionaire's toy and no more broke men for her...She wrote......
" am still shocked the other day Someone bought his mistress a Range Rover in Nigeria....lol...as if that wasn't enough with a mansion...A whole me chaai! ...ma'fucker looks at me and stamps my price 20k...for what... What kind of sponsorship is this....to buy Pampers..or spoons Nkt.Kenyan men are demonic,stupid.. ...Idlers and lazy....and Mumus.....None of you has millions to really spend on a woman but you want to call everyone a gold digger and prostitutes...What did we gold Dig? Your balls??????? Nkt...bring your feelings in my inbox...I will only respect Men with money To buy Machines for me...Am a billionaires Toy....Speaking of which ...Order a Range Rover Under my names Princess Maurine Imbayi...I will break a leg Running To Sankara or any other correct 5star hotel room to do you Kachabari...otherwise take your poverty elsewhere I ain't your Mama."



.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...