My wealthy father turned his back on me-Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran actress turned evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi has opened up on giving her life to Christ and how her wealthy father turned his back on her and her sisters just because they were girls..She told Vanguard
 My colleagues were laughing at me that my mates are busy doing aristo, seeing governors and going to clubs in VI and Ikeja, you chose going to church. They said something is wrong with me, with all my brilliance, but today, by the grace of God, where I go or sit they can’t.“I have a first degree in English Language, a Masters in Social Work and I’m a Doctor in waiting. I did my Masters in LASU. We began as 78 students, only 48 passed. Out of the 48, only 2 people had the aggregate to qualify for their PhD. And Eucharia Akuwa Anunobi happens to be among the 2.
The other one was a lady as well. In everything, I make my boast in Jesus Christ. I went back to school just about 6 years ago so it is not too late for anyone whether male or female to go back to school. There’s need to go back to school and get education even if you are 75 years old.

In my case, I come from a privileged home, I’m ajebo. We lived at no 5 Musa Yaradua Victoria Island. In fact we were the last set at Federal School of Arts and Science. I have As in English, Government, Literature etc, at the end, I wanted to go to University and I’m the first born but my father said he had no interest in training the female gender in his family after secondary school. With all his riches and my brilliant result he refused to sponsor me to University except the boys.
 He abandoned me on the way and that was how at the age of 16, I started fighting for my destiny. This was what made me begin seeking God at a very early stage.
“ How did you pull through?“
A good friend, Peter Ononiwu who knew me back then said I have the endowment to become a model and that was how I started modeling. I was on so many fashion shows at the time. I was determined to show my father that I am not a mistake of creation, there’s a reason God made me a girl. On my own I said a girl must be somebody. After all, Christ came through a woman and when he resurrected it was a woman that saw Him first. There is a special grace God gave to women and that’s power of intuition. A woman with Christ is a destiny finder and helper. So, by the grace of God I passed Jamb and got into University of Nigeria Nsukka and for the 4 years on campus, I paid my school fees all by myself. I am Eucharia all by myself. There’s a reason why God allowed my father to turn his back on me and my sisters. If I had it all perhaps, I wouldn’t have discovered who I am and wouldn’t have been as successful as I am today
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...