Oops! Kim Kardashian posts video of Kanye West and Taylor Swift discussing "Famous" lyrics:

These are not the best of times for Taylor Swift and her reputation as a sweet, honest lady is at stake.Kim Kardashian has posted a video of Kanye West discussing ''Famous ''lyrics with Taylor Swift..Kanye had said he called Taylor Swift and told her about the lyrics'...Taylor blatantly denied it,slamming the rapper.

In the video, Kanye read the controversial part of the lyrics to her
"For all my Southside n-----s that know me best / I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex,"
Kanye also said that he doesn't "want to do rap that makes people feel bad."
Taylor replied


"Umm, yeah go with whatever line you think is better," "It's obviously very tongue in cheek either way. And I really appreciate you telling me about it, that's really nice.""I really appreciate it, the heads up is so nice. Even asking or seeing if I would be okay with it and I really appreciate it. I would never expect you to like tell me about a line in one of your songs."
  Kanye explained..
 Relationships are more important than punch lines,"
Taylor replied,
 "I don't think anyone would listen to that and think that's a real diss she must be crying. You've gotta tell the story the way that it happened to you and the way that you experienced it. You honestly didn't know who I was before that. It doesn't matter that I sold seven million of that album before you did that, which is what happened, you didn't know who I was before that. It's fine.
Now, it is clear Taylor lied to make Kanye look bad.
watch Video HERE

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...