Man breaks his girlfriend's face because he felt she was cheating on him

According to reports, Thomas Day, 39, had gone through his woman's phone while she was asleep only to find text messages that confirmed his fears that she was cheating on him. Enraged Thomas Day pounced on Helen and gave her the beating of her life, leaving her with horrific injuries that made her almost unrecognisable. Her face was fractured in 20 places – including her cheeks, nose and eye sockets. Surgeons had to plant metal plates into her jaw and cheeks and are trying to reconstruct Helen's face from photographs taken before the attack. Police first arrested Thomas on suspicion of attempted murder, to which Thomas said: 'If I wanted her dead, I would have killed her.' He was later sentenced to 9 years, 4 months in prison and Miss Helen Callaghan says the sentence is too harsh. Stupid girl.....you are lucky to be still alive to be saying this.
However,  Miss Callaghan, in a chat with reporters insisted her boyfriend was not a monster despite what he did to her. She says:
"I was told a pathologist’s report found that one more blow possibly would have killed me. I was also told the type of injuries they found on me would normally be found on someone who was dead. But I don’t think Thomas meant to hurt me in the way he did. I don’t think he meant to kill me or break the bones that he broke. He’s not a monster.”
 
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...