Stephanie Okereke denies February/Paris wedding

Some of you probably read somewhere online that star actress Stephanie Okereke is getting married to Linus Idahosa in Paris in February. In a recent interview with YNaija, the actress said the report is not true.
Another media story! I’m not getting married in February. Very untrue, please tell them. Stephanie said
On her recent annulment, she said
I sought for annulment and I got it. I never sought for divorce. It was an annulment. He was married to someone abroad so with that evidence I was able to seek for annulment. The court cannot grant annulment unless I had proof. The case has been on since 2007 and been dragging because of our court system. At least I’m not going to be referred to as a divorce or ex-Mrs…. (Laughter) The better for me jare.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...