This is the story of someone who had previously flown on Dana Air,

I was on this same Dana plane on the 23rd of may 2012. It was delayed from take off from MMA2, I saw the Philippine mechanics with buckets draining out hydraulic fluid under the left side under carriage tyre mechanism, a part was taken out but not replaced, yet we were told to board. I told the flight supervisor my name that am an aerospace systems engineer and am concerned at the operational state of the plane, the guy told me to see the pilot, I did, he was a Caribbean decent capt & new zealand asian looking co-pilot, he confirmed work was done and asked how I knew, I said I saw it from the windows of the airport and the part was not replaced that I also saw the mechanics Philippine & indian guys under the plane, he told me don't worry if its not ok we won't fly. I pinged my family and friends of what I saw and the names of the people I spoke to. Should anything happen as well as asking that the plane is taken off but am just a simple powerless passenger. We landed and the pilot waited at d door to shake me as to say I told u. Sadly this plane wasn't taken off service to sort out the hydraulic leak or landing gear problem because it was still making money for indians in Dana, now this Dana plane has killed my friend Ehime, levy & ijeamaka & 150 others. All because they refused a simple precaution advice over their financial wants. My story can be checked from dana Airline/MMA2 logs. May God burn you all in Dana.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Amen! God will surly burn them one after another! Blood suckers and hen de die may der souls never find rest monsters!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...