Help! I Am HIV Positive, But My Partner Is Not

I have been in just two relationships my entire life the first which I dated for 2years and the second am still dating in 6years.
 
I discovered in 2009 that I was HIV+ I didn't say anything to my partner because I was sure he had it too I just wanted him to find out for himself and we've been sexually active since I tested positive.
 
This year he went for a test and he was HIV negative in a reputable hospital that I couldn't doubt the results. I was surprised, I went for my test again same HIV+, i am just shocked and confused I have never been promiscuous ever.
 
I've never cheated on him I don't even understand how am HIV+ at all. Only my best friend is aware of my situation, and recently my ex of 2years tested HIV- too. I have never slept with anybody apart from these two guys. My best friend says it’s spiritual.
 
I don't know what to do, right now, I am avoiding sex with my partner because now I know he's negative I don't want him to contact it from me, I told him let's be celibate(NO SEX) until we get married next year. He loves me so much and trusts me too, he even didn't ask me to go for a test after he was tested HIV- he just told me "as long as am negative you are negative, no need to get a test"
 
This is my situation
1) I can't marry Him (I can't deliberately do that to him)
 
2) I can't bring myself to tell him (am afraid of rejection! It would crush me if he ever left me because of that)
 
3) If I break up with him he would want to know why and will NEVER let me go until I give him a concrete reason WHY! (I tried doing that when he just tested HIV-, he just laughed and said I was joking).
 
I don't know what to do, please HELP!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...