I cherish my face -Juliet Ibrahim


While her hazel eyes which readily projects her captivating face leaves male audience staring and drooling, female audience green with envy as her sheer beauty can’t be overlooked even at a first glance. She’s one of Ghana’s most stylish and pretty faced actresses, who began her career after emerging as a beauty queen over a decade back. She has not only made waves in her country with her quite impressive interpretation of roles, but also wormed her way into the hearts of the Nigerian audience through Nollywood. The married make-believe star, who is married to a pilot and has a two year old son, took out time to speak to Movie Moments
Let me start by asking, several people have several opinions about your personality but from you, who really is Juliet Ibrahim?
Juliet Ibrahim is a very down to earth lady, easy going, business-minded, determined, hardworking, family-oriented, kindhearted humanitarian, who does not like to be taken for granted, loves honesty and keeps very few friends.
Since your incursion into the world of make-believe, which would you tag your most challenging and breath-taking role?
I can say my most challenging role was Princess Rihanna because I had to act the role of a snake princess and my colleagues had to stay in the same vicinity with snakes whilst filming that movie. I also had to hold a live squirrel in my hand for over 30 minutes in that movie and pretend like I was about to eat it.
So, how has it been since your incursion?
It has been interesting and very fulfilling since I got into acting. This is so because each day I learn new things about myself, the characters I play and my colleagues.

How were you able to get into the Nigerian market knowing fully well that you aren’t a Nigerian?
Nigerians welcomed me into their industry with open arms without caring about my nationality. That is one thing I always appreciate and respect about Nigerians.
What was the reason and what has the reception been like compared to Ghana movie industry?
I was already a known face in Ghana movies before I came into Nollywood, so it wasn’t that hard for me when I got here. With the help of a few friends in Nollywood, I got the right contacts to audition for roles and get into the industry here in Nigeria.
Tell me more about your origin because my research shows that you have lineage traced to Lebanon and some other parts of the world?
I am Ghanaian. My father is Lebanese hence I am of mixed race.
What were your parent’s reactions towards your decision to go into full time acting? 
My parents have always been very supportive of me, when I was a kid, my dream was to be a musician when I grow up and they always encouraged me, they bought me karaoke machines and allowed me to perform at several talent shows in school. Acting was not really a dream for me but being a role model to so many was a dream. I landed into acting after I had won a beauty pageant in 2004 (Miss Queen of Languages) and I was invited for a movie audition. I attended and got the lead role for the movie Crime to Christ and the rest is history.
What was your growing up like?
I grew up travelling from one country to another with my family because my father was a business man in West Africa and each time there was war in any of those countries we lived in, we had to relocate and escape for survival to another country. So growing up wasn’t that much fun for us because we kept losing almost everything we acquired along the line. However, we thank God for our lives every day and how far he has brought me in life today.
Juliet-Ibrahim32
You have said your personality remains the sexiest part of you, which of your bodily features is mostly cherished by you?
I cherish my face…Without my face I won’t be seen as Juliet Ibrahim.

Which is mostly cherished by your hubby?
Wetin u wan hear? (laughs). He cherishes ‘ME’ in my entirety
What was it like when you got married being a movie star?
Well, for me it was normal because even though people regard me as a star I am still the same old down to earth Juliet my friends and family used to know back then. I haven’t changed and will not change.
Can you tell me how the love story began with your hubby?
Well, he is a pilot and interestingly we met on a plane and we dated for quite a while and he proposed in 2009. We have a son together now, Jayden who will be turning 2 in December.
Without doubts you look stunningly beautiful, how do you ward off men, who want more than friendship?
I can’t be saying it aloud now because if I do, those men will know the secret (Laughs) but I do have my way of handling such men.
Doesn’t your hubby get jealous of such situations?
We are all adults and as human beings, we do expect such things and handle such situations maturely.
Have you ever had a crush on any man now or while you were young or single? Who is the person?
I have a crush on Michael Ealy. (Laughs)
 If not acting, what would you be doing?
I would be singing by now if I wasn’t acting. But that doesn’t mean I am still not going to sing. I am releasing my first single before the year ends, to fulfill my childhood dream.
How long do you see yourself acting for?
I am here to stay, I want to grow old with my fans. I can’t wait to see myself in my 40′s playing someone’s mom.
You allegedly had a low cut for a role, didn’t your husband mind?
Yes I sport a low cut now, and initially my husband didn’t like the fact of me cutting my hair but we have all gotten used to the new look. I love it.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...