Kim Kardashian talks motherhood in first pregnancy photo shoot for Du Jour: ‘I’m shifting my priorities’

The reality star has started to become more guarded about her privacy now that she's poised to become a mom in June, she tells Du Jour. 

Kim Kardashian tells Du Jour Magazine, 'When you live your life so publicly, like on a reality show, people assume that they know every side of you already.'

Kim Kardashian is settling into the idea of becoming a mother, and she's attempting to be in control of her image and privacy in the process.
The notorious reality star and mom-to-be shows off her growing belly in the March issue of DuJour magazine.

Bruce Weber photographed Kardashian for DuJour at his home in Miami.

"When you live your life so publicly, like on a reality show, people assume that they know every side of you already," Kardashian said in the March issue. "But they always want more."
As if the Kardashian empire could get any bigger. The E! reality star shares what being pregnant has been like for her, so far.


Kardashian said: 'I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships.'

"My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy," she tells the mag. "I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities."
Kardashian says she started to be more guarded when fans ask for her photograph out in public, especially when she's with West.

.

Before her baby bump expands, Kardashian flaunted her midsection for DuJour.

"I used to always say I can't wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it's completely different," she said. "I'm like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible."
The father of her unborn child, rapper Kanye West, has also apparently had a hand in Kardashian's transformation from being a single, sexy starlet, into a more maternal woman.

'I didn’t know Kim loved Elizabeth Taylor before we met, but I imagined she would,' photog Bruce Weber told the magazine.

"I just tell them, sorry, but my boyfriend won't let me," she said.
But getting pregnant seems to have matured not only Kardashian's own life, but also her entire outlook on motherhood and those who choose to take on the great responsibility.
After all, in one episode during this season of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami," Kardashian dramatically says she'd "die" if she became pregnant, and criticizes sister Kourtney for dressing like a "slob kebob" as a mother of two.
"I'm realizing that no matter what, if you go into something with all these expectations and plans, once you're actually living it, it could be completely different," she said.
Share:

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...