Nigerian FEMALE Bloggers wake up! You are the WORST on EARTH!! - Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo


Kemi in her usual dramatic post on FB had this to say on Nigeria's top blogger, Linda Ikeji, read the hilarious post below

"Nobody knows you outside Nigeria. NOBODY! Even my kid got a Yahoo blogger award in Canada. None of u have awards!! You steal and copy each other. You fight all day and are not focused. If some of you think that kid Linda Ikeji is the best blogger, u have no idea what a blog is. Blogging is not entertainment only. Nobody drives a $70K SUV from blogging. U have to sleep around for that and really fuck hard for ads. I cannot work with any of you and that is why I wrote my Nigerian Tribune article earlier this year. Media Fail!

When I tried to do a positive story that will empower women in blogging in Nigeria earlier this year so as to encourage the younger ones, what I got was FIGHTS so I scrapped the entire story in the Tribune. Your negative attitudes ruin the whole biz. I was one of America's top bloggers 10 years in a row. HipHossip.com was music before it became mainstream news.

Stella Dimoko Korkus said she does not wanna be in the Top 10 if Linda Ikeji is there. Uche's camp (Bella Naija) told me she did not want to be there bcos Linda allegedly said she was sleeping with Ikechukwu. Ladun Liadi stole a bunch of my pictures and I ripped her and was gonna put her in the bottom of the list when someone else said she stole their pics too, It was too messy!

GROW UP PPL. None of you are Journalists. I have the degree making me a professional blogger. Craft your trade well."
LOL i sense jealousy in the tone of her write up
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...