PHOTO: 42 Year Old Nigerian P0rn Star, Afrocandy Releases Underwear Photos (18+)

US-based Nigerian P0*n actress, Judith Opara Mazagwu, a.k.a AfroCandy is one actress that loves been in the news and she’s enjoying every bit of it.

afro_undies
The P0*n actress who is obviously not bothered about what anyone says or thinks about her shared the above picture few on her Facebook page with caption:
 ”I have started my weightloss programm and I’m sorry for my b*tt & “oranges” will suffer it…#scaredofloosingthepower# “I didn’t tuck in my tummy, just wanted it to portray the message am sending out, if I wanted it flat I wud breath in and hold it ok.
The Mother of two became so popular after releasing explicit photos and video of her P0*n movie ‘Destructive Instinct’.

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...