Dencia flaunts her amazingly tiny waist:denies removing her rib....

Her waist is tinnnnnnyyyy but Dencia says it's all natural 
 "& I ain't been to the Gym in a while .. Team Squats ..lol funny how people (the streets are talking) say I removed a rib for a tiny waist Wtf?who does that?My tiny Arms n waist has been this way forever I can go a week without food when I am busy (yes I know I have an eating disorder) so when u don't eat much u can't gain shit..But I am thinking of rehab ...I need it.. #Airportflpw .. #ImissedLA .."
See her waist in clothes..below


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...