Kemi Olunloyo wants to replace Stella Oduah as Aviation minister: Writes open letter to Pres.Jonathan

OPEN LETTER TO PREZ JONATHAN:
Dear President Jonathan, Stella Oduah has been FIRED, so why am I not the Aviation Minister? I have an almost 10.5 year (2003) valid Helicopter license in the US doing traffic reporting and I now some basic aviation rules and laws. Can I just renew my license for a Nigerian one and you hire me and we get to work? I need to ground some pilots and their bosses. Check me out here with my team above Stone Mountain, GA. Can U and I go for a spin Mr President?
Listen to one of my reports airborne. I got plenty of multitasking skills and was once in love with a PILOT. Does that count as extra credit? OK u ain't going to hell no more in 2014 in my list.

Lol
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...