"I can't work with anyone but Jay Z.He is No 1" + Kim is the number one woman in the world-Kanye West

At a discussion at Cannes Lion Festival  (biggest advertising festival in the world),this morning, Kanye squashed rumors of beef with Jay Z when he said Jay Z is number one.
"Throughout my entire life because of the way my parents raised me, I was like I have to work with the number one. I can’t work with anyone but Jay Z because that’s the number one. I can’t represent any company but Louis Vuitton because that’s the number one.
 On Kim, he said.....
‘I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl I look at her pictures the most, I get turned on the most. She's the number one woman in the world"

Kanye West also revealed that it took him and Kim four days to release their first official wedding photo (pictured above) because they wanted them to look as good as Annie Leibovitz’s pictures, who pulled out of covering his wedding in Italy the day before it took place.
When Kanye loves anyone or anything, he loves hard..
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...