I didn't return to music because I failed in politics-9ice

Music star, 9ice, has debunked claims that he returned to music because he failed in politics.
9ice who ran  for a House of Reps seat in Oyo state but lost during the APC primary, told Punch that although he did not win the election, the experience has taught him a lot.
9ice said,

 “It is not true that I am returning to music after failing in my political endeavours. People would always talk. When I went into politics, people said that it was because I was no longer making money through music. Music is my passion and even if it does not put food on my table, I would continue to pursue my passion. Music is something I can do for free. If it pays my bills fine, but if it doesn’t, I would still continue to do music. They have not heard the last of my political sojourn; come 2019, I would contest again"
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...