I risked my life to interview Tiwa Savage, says ThisDay journalist

I risked my life to interview Tiwa Savage, says ThisDay journalist
Azuka Ogujiuba, the ThisDay journalist who interviewed Tiwa Savage on her marital challenges, says she risked her life to conduct the interview and is not bothered by widespread criticism of her work.
In a post on her Facebook page, Azuka accused her critics of overlooking the sacrifices she made so that the interview could materialise, saying she left her daughter at home alone and drove to Tiwa’s house by 2am.
azuka2-400x242Why I Didn't Show Any Emotion During The Interview With Tiwa Savage — Azuka Ogujiuba
“Did l risk my life as a true journalist would do for an exclusive interview by leaving my daughter alone in the bedroom, not thinking in case there was a sudden fire outbreak or something, or what about me who had to be driven from the mainland to the island on that dark and lonely third mainland bridge by 2.15 am?” she asked.

“YES, l took one of the biggest risk of my life.”
She further stated that Tiwa Savage chose her for the interview because the artiste admired her style of journalism.
“Why would Tiwa prefer me to all the television personalities that have been compared to me to interview her, and some of these TV personalities are always hanging around her more than me?
“It is simply because she respects my style of journalism.”
Ogujiuba said she was trained as a print journalist, so her demeanour during the interview did not matter.
“The training l got from the prestigious University of Lagos Mass Comm depart, as a print journalist is to go after the scoop first. How I looked or stared at Tiwa is not important but the story l am after.
“I bet a lot of these people abusing wish they were the ones who did that interview; too bad I have done it and nothing dey happen for igboro
“End of the day what gave me so much satisfaction was that l did the exclusive interview with Tiwa, l have done my bit as a print journalist (not TV). If anybody is so pained by my approach, they should drink acid.”
During the interview, Tiwa Savage responded to her husband’s accusations against her, which included having an affair with Don Jazzy, Tuface and Dr Sid.
credit: thecableng
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...