Khloe Kardashian confirms filing for divorce again-I need to move on,have kids and maybe get remarried

 
Khloe Kardashian has confirmed she filed for divorce from Lamar for the second time in order to have a fresh start and have kids.

Speaking during Sunday's episode of her family's reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe explained that she recently refiled for divorce as she's eager to move forward with her life.She said
'I love Lamar with all of my heart and I want the best for him,''But now I feel I'm back to it being the hardest thing to do.I want to have kids and maybe to be remarried one day. I need to move on, and I will be filing for divorce very soon.'
I need this marriage to end because it's depressing. No one checks on me... they always check on how Lamar is doing.'

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...