Raven Symone STEAMS UP The SUMMER 2012 Issue Of "HEED" + find out what movie led to R. Kelly's divorce inside

Smoking hot Broadway star Raven Symone covers the Summer issue of HEED Magazine where she dishes on her famous acting gigs and her charity work. Get the deets inside and find out what movie led to R. Kelly's divorce.....
<!--break--><!--break-->
Hitting shelves on July 10th, Raven Symone covers the Summer issue of HEED Magazine.  In the mag, the former "That's So Raven" star dishes on her role in the Broadway play Sister Act and offers readers a glimpse behind-the-scenes of the play.  And outside of her acting duties, Raven reveals her commitment to certain social projects like Merck’s “Plan It Forward” campaign.
She says:
“I have plans for my personal life and I have plans for my career…I just know that there’s more to life…I’m not curing cancer, those people are way more important than I—I’m just here to make you smile.” 
Loves her.

R. Kelly claims the romantic film The Notebook actually led to his divorce to his ex-wife, "Hollywood Exes" star Andrea Kelly.  He said in his new memoir, Soulacoaster, 
"As the film credits started to roll, I couldn't move. I burst into tears. People walking past me patted me on the back, trying to console me. 'The Notebook' was beautiful, and I was crying because its hero and heroine had died together.  But I was also crying because I remembered a Valentine's Day -- when a helicopter dropped a rainfall of roses -- that had come and gone ... My marriage had died. And there was nothing I could do to bring it back."

For her part, Andrea is calling the claims "bullsh*t" saying to TMZ, "[The movie] came out in 2004 and we saw it together. Our divorce wasn’t finalized until 2009 so it’s impossible that the movie could have been the reason for our relationship ending.  We had been separated for 6 years at that point! The movie definitely did not end our relationship!”
Yeah, R.  That did sound a bit foolish.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...