Actress Halima Abubakar in war of words with a fan on Twitter

 This is how LLB  reported it.
I really think some people have to watch what they say to celebrities on twitter. I am not even taking sides on this. But hey, when you talk to a celeb and she tweets this as her last words, "I have been bullied all my life! I am done", then it’s scary. It’s not fair.

Here is what happened this morning (yesterday) between Halima Abubakar and a fan on twitter.
The fan asked Halima for a follow back, but she refused and this started;

"Who you be self? You fine reach Tonto, or my queen, Mercy Johnson? You this shortie, you expired maggot."

Halima fired back, "I am nothing, but you followed me. Go f*ck yourself."

The fan responded, "I followed you because I want to be seeing your mess up. You this godiga (gold digger), smelling 'ascrimate'. Go f*ck yourself, you this public toilet."

Halima continued, "and hey expired? You mean your pus*y? Bit*h, I am not 30 yet. So, hey, hop on a d*ck and do a full split."

Some of her fans were not pleased with this and someone tweeted this at her;

"Sweetie, it is very unhealthy for a status chic of your type to lose her cool publicly"

She later tweeted, "I have been bullied all my life! I am done."

Hmmm…
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...