Gwen Stefani is featured in the new episode of “The Look” with Laura Brown for Harper’s Bazaar.

In her interview, the “Hella Good” singer talked about her Harper’s cover shoot, as well as the re-introduction
Photo
of the color pink into her wardrobe.
Gwen shared, “You know what’s weird- I haven’t ‘thought pink’ in a long time, like probably ten years. And I’m really feeling pink again. It’s weird. It has kind of come back into my life.”

As for her tendency to look amazing, Stefani confessed, “I think I’ve always loved to get dressed up. And even if no one looked at me I’d still get dressed up. I just always, always have. My mom took me to the fabric store and we made clothes from when I was a little girl. High school was really when I discovered music and that was when I figured out, ‘Oh, this defines me,’ and I was into thrift store clothes and I was making clothes.”
Photo
Photo
 
 
 
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...