Woman takes Polygamous Ex-husband to court for turning her into a Snake at a Funeral

A Harare woman sent tongues wagging after confessing in court that she once turned into a snake.
The woman, Ester Chirawo had dragged her former husband, Davison Guvamombe to court where she was seeking a protection order against him.
The woman said her ex-husband was responsible for the horror that saw her turning into a snake during a funeral for a family member.
“My relatives were shocked when they saw me moving with my tummy at the funeral. I acted like a possessed person. I was acting like a snake and I said things that no one could understand,” she said.
Ester went on to say his ex-husband, who is a member of Johane Masowe apostolic sect, is polygamous and violent. She alleged that the two parted ways due to Davison’s violent nature.
“I used to spend three months without having s*x because he would have it with his other wives. He once stripped me naked before bashing me with a belt and I sustained severe injuries. I left my children in his custody but he is denying me access to see my children,”she said.
Responding to the allegations, Davison vehemently denied the accusations and said Ester just left their matrimonial home without giving any notice.
“How can I assault someone whom I do not stay with? I have been wondering why she left home because I never assaulted her,” he said.
Magistrate Milton Serima, who presided over the case granted a protection order in Ester’s favour and urged her to apply for custody if she wants to stay with the children.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...