unclad PHOTOS: “I Don’t Owe Anyone Any Explanation” – Sarah Ofili

srhofl







Born to a Nigerian father and Hungarian mother, Sarah Ofilli is an international model, blogger, presenter, and designer.
In a recent interview, she talks about getting back together with her ex, rapper Ikechukwu and the negative controversies surrounding her due to some of her racy photos


Read below;
How she handles male admirers:
I don’t focus on that. I appreciate them but I don’t let their advances get to me. Men come and go. You can’t let your beauty be the main focus. Rather, it is who you are inside as a person that matters most. I love all my male fans and admirers, they help me stay sexy.
 
On breakup with Ikechukwu:
It’s not something I talk about, I am in a different place in my life now, I’m in a good place. That’s just part of my past now. We’ve both moved on.

On rumors of them getting back together;

He came as a friend to show support, that’s that. We are not back together at all!
srhofl2
On how she deals with the negative publicity:
I just ignore them, simple! People make assumptions and you can’t go around explaining yourself. I don’t owe anyone but God explanations on how I live my life. They don’t know me personally, so why should it affect my life ?

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...