Dabota Lawson reveals the worst thing a guy can do to her....

Dabota Lawson has revealed the worst thing a man can do to her.. No, it's not dumping her

The worst thing a guy can do .. Like seriously the worst ... I remember in 2014 when I had an argument with someone we had gone for an event and I came down and slammed the car door and he drove off. Now ordinarily I would give it a day or two or maybe even never to call but i realized my make up bag was in his car .... BOY!!! 😳😳 by 3am I found myself driving with two of my friends from the island to ikeja to apologize just because I wanted my make up bag.. 😂😂😂😂 He said he knew I would come back to beg once he had seen the makeup bag.. Looool"


😂😂😂😂 He said he knew I would come back to beg once he had seen the makeup bag.. Looool" 
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...