I Am Pregnant for my younger Sister’s Husband – Please I Need Your HELP Urgently

I am Pregnant for my young sister’s husband. I traveled to Lagos to buy clothes for my shop about two months ago and had to spend a few days in my sister’s place.  I called her but her number wasn’t going so when I got to Lagos I contacted her husband who told me that she went to Ogun State on official assignment.
He agreed that I should come over and do my transaction from their house.It was raining when I got there so I got socked, especially while trying to get their keys from a neighbor.
They live in a one-bedroom apartment, so I had to go inside the room to change. I was really cold and was already wishing I had a man I could visit in Lagos when the unexpected happened.
Due to the rain my sister’s husband came in through a back door from the kitchen straight into the bedroom and I was completely unclad; I couldn’t even bend down to pick my clothes.
I was just standing there motionless until he grabbed me and, yes, we did it. We didn’t feel any guilt, just laughed about it and I prepared food. We both ate, slept together and had s*x all night with each other. The sequence continued for the three days I spent in Lagos but after the first time we agreed he shouldn’t release his sp*rm inside me.
Am now back to Enugu where I do my business, but unfortunately I am six weeks pregnant. No man friend, no boyfriend, no s*x mate…. So who will I give this pregnancy to?
My sister’s marriage is less than a year and I just cant mention this to her husband. The options I have thought of is either to kill myself or have an ab*rtion. Is there any other way out of this mess I have gotten myself into?
Please I need HELP, and I need it fast! What should I do? Feel Free to SHARE your comment below!
Share:

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...