My Husband Keeps Taking Money From My Purse, Please What Can I Do?

How do I handle a situation like this,where my husband keeps taking money from my purse without my knowledge. We live alone together so no one else could be responsible. Before now, I didn`t bother counting the money I leave in my handbag but when I realized that it’s as if am spending more than expected,I started counting what I leave in my bag.
On a number of occasion though, my hubby agreed that he did take some money but not until I asked.
I have requested politely a couple of times that he should let me know whenever he takes anything,once I complained with annoyance but most times I keep quiet as if I didn’t know.
From what I understand, the wives are most times guilty of this act, but is it something husbands do as well. Now, what do you think I can do without really hurting his feelings knowing that he’s not too buoyant financially. Please I Really need your advice!
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...