"Is It Wrong to Divorce My Ailing Husband?"

"Dear Readers' I am a 49-year-old woman who has been married for 28 years. I have devoted my life to my husband and my daughter. I had great faith in my husband and believed everything he told me as a gospel minister until about five years ago.
"My husband had a 2-year relationship that almost tore our marriage apart. I asked him to leave and he move out.
"After three months, he said he had made a mistake and we reconciled.
"Fast forward to after the affair. I began to analyze myself. I had really neglected myself, to the point I had gained weight, neglected to finish school and stop going out with my friends because I was just too busy with my family. I gave up all my power as a woman to my husband. It was not his fault.
"In 2011, I decided I needed a change. I've lost almost 70 pounds so far. I enrolled in college at my job, I'm almost finished and looking forward to my new career. I have also made new friends and go out at least once a week. I am having the time of my life!

"However, there are problems. My husband has been extremely resistant to my changes, I know he does not like it, and at this point his opinion no longer matters.
"For the past three years, my husband has been in the hospital as he refuses to take care of himself. He has a host of illnesses; diabetes, hypertension, eye problems, hearing problems etc., which all came about after the affair.
"Just recently, he lost his job, and then, for no apparent reason, stopped taking all of his meds.
"Two months ago he had his first stroke, and my husband is only 52 years old.
"Also because of my husband's last stint in the hospital and his job loss, we are now almost broke as I alone cannot provide for our family.
"I'm tired and at the end of my rope. I'm tired of always having to run behind him and to put out the fires.
"My daughter is going off to college, and I no longer want to be married. I refuse to leave because he needs me, since he is still recovering from the stroke, and is very weak.
"Please help. What do I do? I respect my husband, but I don't think I'm in love with him anymore."
What would your advice be?
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...