I Will Have Plastic Surgery If I Can Afford It..Waje Says


Beautiful Singer Waje said she has no problem with plastic surgery or those doing it, saying if she can afford it, she might alter certain parts of her body.
The singer also spoke about her skin and how she has loved it over the years.
“I love my skin tone. Growing up, my mum enjoyed teasing me, saying I have ‘butter on my skin’ and I enjoyed it. I think I have a great skin so all I do now is ensure that I
use proper sunscreen to maintain my skin tone. I don’t have anything against body enhancement surgeries. If I can afford it, I may alter some parts of my body.”
-Nigerian Pilot

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...