Mom Who Shopped All Year Just To Get Her Kids Lots Of Christmas Gifts Says She Is Not Spoiling Them After Been Slammed On The Internet

A generous mum-of-three who has bought over 300 Christmas presents for her family has slammed those who think she is spoiling her children.
Emma Tapping told This Morning that she was not rich despite the giant present mountain under her tree.
She claimed that the presents - around 85 each for her three children and husband - only cost around £1,500 in total using savvy Christmas shopping techniques.
Crediting January sales and bargain shopping throughout the year Emma explained to presenters Holly Willoughby and Ben Shephard her budget.
"No I'm to rich at all, which is the first thing I wanted to point out because it's been put all over the internet after it had been taken from Instagram that I was rich and I spoil my children.
"I literally start from January, I shop all the way through, I use every bargain that I can and every sale that I can. That's the way I do it, I shop all year round to make the pile as big as it is and start wrapping in August.
"All in all it's about £1,500 worth. I don't have a credit card. Martin money expert, I follow him religiously and I do all the sales. Anything full price I refuse to pay for."
When Emma shared a snap of her bulging Christmas tree on Instagram, she was slammed online by people who claimed she was 'abusing' her children.
The mum to two daughters aged 13 and nine and a son of 19 months, said she does the same every year and it's only because the image was shared so much have people paid attention.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Followers

Get the body of your dreams

Get the body of your dreams
BodyArt Cosmetic surgery centre

FLY DORNIER AVIATION NIGERIA AIEP

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Dapals Zone loves you!!! Thanks for stopping by.. !! X0X0

Always! Forward ever

Always! Forward ever
Win a N100,000 Education Grant in the "Always Forward Ever" Writing Competition!

My Ad

For Ads Placement

To get more visibility for your Products and Service, place an ad on our blog and various social media platforms.

Contact Us:

Theme Support

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...